Visteon Corp. plans to invest another $62 million in its Hungary operations, located outside of Budapest. Production at the plant is expected to start in 2002 with an annual capacity of 600,000 compressors. • The Chrysler PT Cruiser is not a truck — yet, according to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. “We haven't made a classification yet,” a NHTSA official said in Washington last week. Classification will follow receipt of a report from DaimlerChrysler AG in December. DC is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.