BMW AG and DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes showed interest at the Frankfurt auto show in Visteon Automotive Systems' night vision technology, says Visteon President Craig Mulhouser. But the infrared system is not drawing much curiosity from parent Ford Motor Co. • General Motors Corp. President G. Richard Wagoner won't say if Cadillac's participation in the 24 Hour Le Mans race next year is a precursor to the luxury automaker joining Formula One to battle Ford Motor Co.'s Jaguar. “That ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.