General Motors Corp. officially completes the sale of its P-Model Chassis business to Union City Body Co., which will begin production of the chassis under the name Workhorse Custom Chassis in the first quarter. • DaimlerChrysler AG announces salaries for its top 250 executives will be 25% guaranteed with 75% tied to incentives and other bonuses. • Ford Motor Co. is promising to cut costs by $1 billion in 1999. • South Korea-based Asia Motors Co. has lost almost $200 million due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.