Delphi Automotive Systems' Harrison Thermal division and Calsonic Corp. report they will expand their joint Japanese venture to accommodate the next-generation automotive air conditioning compressor developed by the two companies. • Ford Motor Co. opens regional headquarters in Thailand and says it is optimistic about the automotive industry's prospects in Southeast Asia. • General Motors Corp. seeks a reversal in the product liability case that awarded $4.9 billion to six people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.