Mercedes-Benz will unveil a new roadster concept and Acura will exhibit its new CL at the Los Angeles auto show next month. The Benz is an open-top car based on the A-Class platform. • The California Air Resource Board approves a new set of gasoline rules banning the use of MTBE and lowering the allowable amount of sulfur after 2002. CARB puts the cost at four to seven cents per gallon. • Ford Motor Co. is recalling 390,000 cars and trucks, including 315,000 '98 Contour/Mystique ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642