General Motors Corp. announces the extension of its 0% financing program until Jan. 2, excluding all Cadillacs, the Chevrolet Corvette and two Saturns. Ford Motor Co. once again follows suit, and outdoes GM, extending its offer until Jan. 14. Customers pay no interest on a term of 36 months for GM passenger cars and pickups, whereas Ford includes all light trucks, with the exception of the Escape small sport/utility. Thunderbird is also excluded from low-financing offers. • Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Around the Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642