Audi AG’s Chief Executive, Franz Josef Paefgen, will step down next month, probably after the Nov. 23 board meeting of parent company Volkswagen AG, The Financial Times reports. Speculation has been that VW senior executives are unhappy with Audi’s strategy. Meanwhile, VW says Tony Gott, chairman of the Rolls Royce and Bentley unit, is leaving the company. No successor has been named. • Canadian automakers finally get into the 0% financing game with last week’s announcements by General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Around the Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.