DaimlerChrysler Corp. wins a $2.6 million tax break in return for a $97.4 million investment in its Warren, MI, Dodge City assembly complex. The plant, which currently makes Dakota/Ram pickups, needs new tooling for a forthcoming vehicle, DCC says. • Kia Motors Corp. opens nine dealerships in Michigan this week; five in the Detroit area, three in Grand Rapids and one in Lansing. • General Motors Corp. announces plans to begin producing hybrid diesel-electric transit buses. • ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.