Porsche AG recalls 5,383 '96 911 and 911 Turbo models due to an electrical problem that could cause the driver's airbag to inflate unintentionally. More than 2,000 are in the U.S. and Canada. • Richard M. Donnelly, president of General Motors Corp.-Europe from 1995 to 1998, will retire April 1. His most recent role was vice president of manufacturing and quality for GM-International Operations. • Some 60 dealers for General Motors Corp. file suit against the automaker in an Illinois ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.