Ford Motor Co. rather quietly has promoted Ed Golden to executive director-North American Ford Brand Design, signaling the increasing role trucks — and truck styling — is playing in North America. Mr. Golden now will oversee design for both Ford-brand cars and trucks in North America. Prior to assuming his new position Oct. 2, Mr. Golden was director of design-Ford Truck worldwide. • Federal-Mogul Corp. vehemently denies a Wall Street analyst's claims it will file for bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642