Infiniti will launch its '01 Q45 next April. The third-generation car has a 2-in. longer wheelbase, is wider and taller than the present model and features an all-new, 340-hp 4.5L 32-valve V-8. It also will offer a new DVD-based navigation system and a 288-watt Bose audio system. Meanwhile, Infiniti will offer a version of its XVL concept sedan shown at the Detroit auto show in January in early 2002. • BMW AG is rolling out three high-performance versions of its 3-series line, the 330i, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.