Subaru of America Inc. says George Muller, president and chief operating officer, will leave the company to pursue an entrepreneurial opportunity with a private equity investment company. Mr. Miller, a 21-year Subaru veteran, became president and COO in July 1993. • Strong U.S. sales prompt Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to bump up its sales target for this year to 307,000 vehicles from an earlier projection of 275,000. Net profit from Mitsubishi's U.S. operations is expected to climb to ¥20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642