Executive Vice President James E. Press says Toyota Motor Sales America is aiming to capture 5% of the large pickup-sport/utility vehicle (SUV) market in the U.S. However, he says that Toyota may be able to capture up to 9% of that sector without adding any new products, other than variants of the current Tundra pickup and new Sequoia SUV. • Ford Motor Co. says all 200 of the $41,995 Neiman Marcus Edition Ford Thunderbirds sold out within 2 hours and 15 minutes. Ford says the T-birds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.