The next round of emission rules could be ready within a month — depending on how long it takes the Clinton Admin. and government officials to review the proposal. The proposed Tier 2 auto emission rules were sent to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on Feb. 19. OMB will review the proposal and then pass it on for public review. The new rules will take effect in 2004. • Saturn Corp. Vice President-Sales, Service and Marketing Joseph J. Kennedy resigns to take a position with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.