Ford Motor Co. says it has been given regulatory approval from the Chinese government to negotiate a joint venture with Sichuan-based Chongqing Changan Automobile Co. In June, officials at Ford said Changan was one potential partner under consideration for a passenger car project in China. • Former Daewoo Motor Sales Corp. executive Ulrich Bez is named chairman and chief executive of Ford Motor Co.'s Aston Martin subsidiary. Mr. Bez will be responsible for returning the struggling unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.