Recurring problems involving its 3.8L V-6 engine is prompting Ford Motor Co. to once again extend head gasket warranties for '94 Lincoln Continental, '94-'95 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable and '95 Ford Windstar. The guarantees now will be good for seven years/100,000 miles. The original extension, issued in 1998, was for six years/75,000 miles on Continental and five years/60,000 miles on the other models. • New model pricing announcements last week: Nissan North America Inc.'s '00 Sentra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.