Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will supply 35,000 minicars per year to DaimlerChrysler AG in Mexico under the first deal since DC took a stake in the South Korean automaker in June. DC will sell the compact Atoz under the Dodge brand name for about $6,000-$7,000. • Dodge Caravan was the best selling vehicle in Canada for the '00 model year, unseating the Ford F-Series after six years. Some of the record 91,302 Caravans sold are attributable to the fact the Plymouth brand had been discontinued, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.