General Motors Corp. will sell its YGM-1 subcompact car in Korea in 2001 under the Chevrolet brand, David M. Jerome, managing director of GM Korea says. The YGM-1, first unveiled at last year's Tokyo auto show, was designed with partner Suzuki Motor Corp. It will be made at GM's new factory in Rayong, Thailand, Mr. Jerome says. • Ford of Canada customers scored a global first: the ability to build, price and order new vehicles online. Two Ontario regions, Hamilton/Niagara and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.