General Motors Corp. declines to comment on a Forbes report that G. Richard Wagoner Jr., who takes over as chief executive officer June 1, plans to replace Chief Financial Officer Michael Losh. Mr. Losh succeeded Mr. Wagoner as CFO in July 1994. • General Motors Corp. agrees to pay $19 million to settle a class-action lawsuit in a New Jersey court involving allegedly defective rear brakes in about 2.6 million cars. Some U.S. owners of '88 to '93 model Buick Regal, Oldsmobile Cutlass ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.