Mercedes-Benz USA recalls about 6,000 BabySmart infant and Booster seats because they could fail to turn off a vehicle's air bag when they are placed in the front seat. • AM General Corp. is planning to build a new assembly plant in Mishawka, IN, the South Bend Tribune reports. The $200 million facility would build a Hummer II vehicle for General Motors Corp., the newspaper says. AM General and GM signed a marketing agreement in July. • General Motors Air Transportation Services and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.