A series of eco-terrorist arson attacks against Western dealerships has owners checking their insurance policies. But if the desired effect was to hurt SUV sales and shake up staffers, well, it’s been a wash for the Earth Liberation Front (ELF). ELF, a loosely organized radical environmental group, has vandalized and destroyed SUVs at 11 dealerships in seven separate attacks since March of 2001. West Covina’s Clippinger Chevrolet-Hummer took biggest hit from SUV terrorists. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arsonists Play Politics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.