VIENNA – Artega Automobil GmbH & Co. KG, the new sports car manufacturer based in Delbrueck, Germany, will deliver its first car to a customer in a matter of days. Artega is a spin-off from German automotive electronics supplier Paragon AG. Its 2-seat Artega GT coupe debuted at the Geneva auto show in 2007. The GT was designed by Henrik Fisker, Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.’s former design director who now heads his own auto company in the U.S. The new model’s powertrain comes from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Artega Begins Deliveries of New Sports Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.