SHANGHAI — Arvin Industries Inc. acquires a majority stake in its joint venture, Shanghai Hua Wen Exhaust Systems Co. Ltd. Arvin Industries, based in Columbus, Indiana, U.S.A., increased its equity stake from 35% to 55%, acquiring the shares from JV-partner Xian Hua Group Co. Ltd. The joint venture manufactures exhaust systems in Shanghai and is a supplier to Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. and Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. Arvin also has plans to introduce its catalytic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arvin increases equity stake in exhaust-systems venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.