SAO PAULO – Representatives of ArvinMeritor Inc.’s U.S., French and Asian subsidiaries recently met in Limeira, Sao Paulo state, to discuss the company’s global work strategy, using its steel-wheel plant here as an example for a global quality standard. The plant was purchased in 1997 from a domestic steel-wheel manufacturer. Don Polk, vice president-ArvinMeritor do Brasil Sistemas Automotives, recently assumed the position of worldwide head of the company’s wheel division. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor Benchmarks Brazil Wheel Plant for Global Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.