DEARBORN, MI – Describing supplier investment returns as “just terrible,” ArvinMeritor Inc.’s top executive says acquisitions and mergers are the best way to ensure the survival of a vibrant auto industry. “We’re going to go the way of the railroad and the steel industry,” Larry Yost warns attendees at a business breakfast. Larry Yost ArvinMeritor currently is embroiled in an acquisition bid that targets Dana Corp. Declining to reveal precise strategy, Yost says the bid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor CEO Says Acquisitions Key to Supplier Survival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.