STUTTGART – ArvinMeritor Inc. jumped into the light-vehicle chassis business head first in 2002, when it began developing three suspension modules off one common platform for the '05 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Having proven itself to its largest customer on an important vehicle contract worth $200 million, the Troy, MI-based supplier grabbed another $150 million worth of business with the'05 Dodge Dakota pickup and will continue the streak by supplying another Chrysler Group product – likely the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor Eyes Global Undercarriage Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.