In the latest round in the battle between ArvinMeritor Inc. and Dana Corp., ArvinMeritor has filed a lawsuit against its takeover target on the grounds that Dana did not include important financial analysis for shareholders in a filing. The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Virginia on July 25, accuses Dana of making “materially misleading, fraudulent, deceptive or manipulative” statements and disclosures in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor Files Suit Against Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.