ArvinMeritor Inc. says it has dropped its takeover bid for Dana Corp. after the supplier rejected ArvinMeritor’s latest offer of $18 per share. ArvinMeritor rescinded its offer Nov. 23, a week-and-a-half sooner than originally planned. “We are disappointed that the Dana board is unwilling to sit down with us and has chosen instead to deprive Dana’s shareholders of the immediate and substantial value inherent in our $18.00-per-share offer,” says ArvinMeritor CEO Larry Yost in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor Rescinds Bid for Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.