The auto industry's newest supplier has targeted the vehicle undercarriage as its initial strategy in helping double annual sales from $7.5 billion this year to $15 billion within five years. ArvinMeritor Inc. completes its merger as new shares in the company (symbol: ARM) begin a week of uninspired trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Shares began Monday at $16.69 and rose to $18 in the first day, then proceeded to fall throughout the rest of the week, closing Thursday slightly below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor Strategy Lost on Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.