ArvinMeritor Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG and ZF Meritor LLC say they promise to fight a lawsuit launched by Eaton Corp. over ZF Meritor’s FreedomLine automated manual heavy-truck transmission. ZF Meritor’s FreedomLine transmission focus of suit by Eaton. Eaton alleges several of its patents were infringed by the FreedomLine transmission, charges ArvinMeritor calls “the latest in a series of disruptive actions that appear to be designed to block truck operators’ access to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor, ZF, Strike Back at Eaton Lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642