SOUTHFIELD, Michigan, U.S.A. — Joining the ranks of nine other companies fighting for survival in the face of enormous liability for asbestos-related illnesses, Federal-Mogul Corp. files Oct. 1 for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. and U.K. to provide for asbestos claimants while keeping the automotive supplier operating without interruption. The auto supplier received approval in U.S. District Court in Wilmington, Delaware, for US$450 million of interim debtor-in-possession financing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbestos bankrupts Federal-Mogul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.