Thomas R. Gibson has resigned as chairman and director for Asbury Automotive Group Inc. Thomas R. Gibson resigns as Asbury’s chairman. The board of directors for the Connecticut-based automotive retailer has elected Michael Durham as non-executive chairman to replace Gibson. Durham, who joined Asbury’s board in March 2003, will serve in a non-operational capacity. He will act as liaison between the board and the management team and will remain on the Audit Committee. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Announces Management Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.