The Assn. of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region’s top auto makers expect vehicle sales to exceed 2.2 million units by 2005, double current levels of 1.1 million, due to increasing cross-border trade within the region. ASEAN Automotive Federation President Aishah Ahmad says in published reports that the industry is optimistic, anticipating steady growth until 2005. She urged auto makers to “think regional, rather than domestic,” at a recent industry conference in Manila. Conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASEAN Auto Makers See Sales Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.