VIENNA – Kazakh assembler AO Asia Avto adds Kia Motors Corp. vehicles to its portfolio. Asia Avto assembles OAO AvtoVAZ, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. and Skoda Auto a.s. vehicles from semi-knocked-down kits. Earlier this month, the auto maker launched assembly of Kia Cerato, Sorento and Mohave models at its plant in Ustj-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan. Asia Avto also adds the Aveo hatchback and sedan, as well as the Cruze to its program of Korean-sourced Chevrolet models. Asia Avto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Avto Launches Kia Assembly, Adds Chevrolet Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.