VIENNA – Asia Avto reports its best-ever figures for the first half of the year since beginning vehicle assembly in 2003. The auto maker, based in Ustj-Kamenogorsk, Kazahkstan, assembled 2,609 units from semi-knocked-down kits over the year’s first six months, up 160.9% from like-2010. Previously its best first-half was in 2007, with 2,193 assemblies. Asia Avto built 936 Lada, 934 Kia, 468 Chevrolet and 271 Skoda units in the period. Output through June represented 18.3% of Kazakhstan’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Avto Sees Best-Ever H1 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.