Crisis often brings people closer together, and that definitely seems to be the case with Detroit and its suppliers. According to a study being released today, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. still have the best relations with the North American supply base. But their relationships are deteriorating, while Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co. are making big improvements in the way they deal with their vendors. â€śIf there was a silver lining to the recession for U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asian Auto Makersâ€™ Supplier Relations Decline While Detroitâ€™s Improve" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.