(Part I in a four-part series examining opportunities in some of China's more remote provinces.) BEIJING — Success formulas for breaching China's automotive industry are rare but, from all signs so far, Asian Strategic Investments Corp. (ASIMCO) seems to have devised a winner. For the last six years, Jack Perkowski, ASIMCO founder and chief executive officer, and his partners have been busy checking out investment opportunities in a search of the best businesses, locations and managers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asian strategies group invests in China's interior" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.