Hyundai brings Sonata sedan to India by July NEW DELHI — Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the manufacturer of Santro and Accent passenger cars, plans to launch the Sonata premium luxury sedan in India by July. Officials say pricing would depend on the forthcoming new auto policy, regarding tariffs on components and complete-knock down (CKD) assembly, to be announced by the government. The all-new Sonata, launched in the Korean market in January, will sport a 2.0L, 4-cyl. engine with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.