GM reenters Hong Kong after yearlong hiatus KOWLOON — General Motors Corp. reenters the Hong Kong market after a yearlong absence with two new showrooms and a new distributor. The automaker, which last year left the market due to distribution difficulties, selected Forefront International Ltd. as its new exclusive distributor of Cadillac, Opel and Saab products. Cadillac sales also had been restricted in the market due to limited availability of right-hand-drive models, something the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.