Mitsubishi licenses engine technology TOKYO — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. licenses its gasoline direct injection (GDI) engine technology to South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Hyundai is the third company to be licensed to use the engine technology. The Korean automaker, in which Mitsubishi holds a 4.1% stake, will produce a V-8 4.5L GDI engine for its new luxury model Equus. Previously, Mitsubishi signed a contract to supply Peugeot SA with fuel-efficient GDI engine technology. Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.