Ford JV develops luxury car in China BEIJING — Ford Motor Co. confirms it is working with China's First Automotive Works (FAW) to develop a new luxury car for the Chinese market. FAW officials say they hope the luxury sedan — an FAW Red Flag model that will borrow heavily from one of Ford's Lincoln models — will enter the market by the year's end. Insiders say Ford is providing parts and service training to FAW, which is responsible for the car's design and engineering. New cars in Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.