Ford Falcon to stay in Australia MELBOURNE — Ford Australia announces the Falcon will remain the only car range completely designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, following the announcement of program approval for the next-generation Falcon. A spokesman says the next-generation Falcon will continue to be manufactured and assembled in Ford's Geelong and Broadmeadows plants and is due for introduction in late 2002. After 40 years, the Falcon is the longest-running vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.