Suzuki, Nissan close into final minicar deal TOKYO — Suzuki Motor Corp. Chairman Osamu Suzuki says in published reports that he is nearing finalization of a minicar deal with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Suzuki under the agreement would supply Nissan with its 0.66L minicars for as much as a five-year contract. Suzuki says the terms of the deal, plus the numbers and duration, have yet to be established, although industry insiders say the deal most likely will involve 50,000 to 100,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.