Cadillac brings DeVille to Tokyo TOKYO — The Cadillac Div. of General Motors Corp. brings its 2000 DeVille to Japan. Cadillac, which already sells the Seville here, is launching the DeVille in Japan prior to bringing it to other foreign markets, with the aim of strengthening its position as a global luxury brand. In Japan, the DeVille will primarily be used as a vehicle “for the chauffeur-driven executive,” Cadillac officials say. Is Ghosn going away? TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn, Nissan Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642