Ford eyes Thailand for new R&D center BANGKOK — Thai government officials say Ford Motor Co. is considering creating a regional research and vehicle technology development center at a Bangkok science park. Ford reportedly has discussed the details of location, land cost, laboratory facilities, qualified engineers and scientific resources at the park, as well as asking about the government's cooperation and the possibility of forming partnerships with other local auto companies. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.