Fuji names GM officers to management team TOKYO — Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. names two General Motors Corp. executives to its management team. The Japanese maker of Subaru cars has entered into an alliance in which GM is buying a 25% stake in the company. William Madigan, a chief engineer for GM's Australia subsidiary Holden Ltd. and Edward Pasternak, an assistant finance director for GM's components operations, joined Fuji's board April 1. Madigan reportedly will oversee the development ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642