AutoAlliance exports from Thailand BANGKOK — Rayong-based AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co., a Ford Motor Co.-Mazda Motor Corp. joint venture, exports a total of 42,785 vehicles from Thailand in 1999, its first year of export production, worth some Thailand baht 15.6 billion (US$418.1 million). Accounting for about one-third of automotive exports from Thailand, the JV's major export markets include Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Mediterranean region. Total vehicle production of Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.