Honda plans SUV to replace Passport TOKYO — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. plans to introduce a sport/utility vehicle to replace the Passport into the U.S. market next year, Honda officials confirm. The vehicle, which will bow at the 2002 North American International Auto Show, will be built at Honda’s Alliston, Ontario, plant, which currently produces the Acura MDX luxury SUV and Odyssey minivan. Most Odyssey production will be shifted to Honda’s new plant in Alabama, where production starts next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia/Pacific" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.