Ford, Mazda to build car TOKYO — Ford Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp. will build a passenger car by year's end at their joint venture in Thailand, says Henry Wallace, Ford's new chief financial officer. AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co. currently builds pickup trucks. The passenger cars will be badged as both Ford and Mazda and will be sold only in Thailand. BMW at capacity TOKYO — BMW AG Chairman Joachim Milberg says BMW brand capacity is running full out, with deliveries in the first nine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA/PACIFIC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.