DEARBORN, MI – The Asia/Pacific’s automotive market will continue its recovery in the near future, with expectations for markets outside of Japan to account for as much as half the growth in global vehicle demand throughout the next decade. “The outlook (is) very positive,” Global Insight Inc. (formerly DRI-WEFA) Asian Automotive Research Director Ashvin Chotai tells attendees at a conference here. “Asia is in a recovery-and-beyond phase.” The Asia/Pacific market has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia/Pacific to Remain in Recovery Mode" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642